Saturday, October 22, 2011

A to Z About Me

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun and random to fill out.

A. age :: thirty-one

B. bed size :: queen

C. chore you hate :: dishes

D. dogs :: pugs; Lando & Chewee

E. essential start to your day :: Breakfast

F. favorite color :: all greens and blues

G. gold or silver :: silver

H. height :: five feet six inches

I. instruments you play :: none

J. job title :: wife, teacher

K. kids :: none, but I really want some

L. live :: La Mesa…but soon Anaheim or there abouts

M. maiden name :: Evarts

N. nicknames :: I am not a huge fan of nicknames

O. overnight hospital stays :: never

P. pet peeve :: people that feel they need to talk through movies, tv shows, plays, and so on

Q. quote :: mmm can’t think of one off the top of my head

R. righty or lefty :: righty

S. siblings :: 3 brother and 2 sisters

T. time you wake up :: about 5:30am to take the dogs out and to get ready for school

U. university attended :: Dixie, SDSU, APU

V. vegetables you dislike: so far I like all veggies but I do have a hard time with eggplant

W. what makes you run late :: I usually can’t make up my mind so I spend time making decisions

X. x-rays you’ve had :: wrist, almost broke it

Y. yummy food :: everything, especially fries

Z. zoo animal favorite :: mmm don’t know but I think I would go with the elephants

No comments: