Friday, October 10, 2008

Blog Pressure

My friends have been gently pressuring me into starting a blog for years now but I have always resisted. Until now I haven't really felt the need to have a blog, I have email to stay in touch and I have myspace (set on private) to see what my friends are up to.

Heidi finally was able to change my mind about blogging. She mentioned the other day that there are companies out there that will publish and bind your blogs. I am so excited because I never write in a journal and I'm not very good at scrapbooking so my poor kids wont have any memories of there parents life before they came along. So having a blog is perfect, now I will have journal records and pictures that I can have published at the end of each year!! Thank you Heidi! :)

2 comments:

juevarts said...

Cute Blog. You must have this whole computer thing figured out. I can barely figure out how to start the thing, let alone make it cute. Isn't blog pressure great. I'm doing it for about the same reasons you are. Hopefully I can make more than one entry!

meL* said...

good job guys. i think that i might just start bloging too. see i don't keep a journal and i know i should but i hate writing but i love typing! anyways love and hope to see you soon.